Hello All,
So... Doug and I were at the Ontario Federation of Independent Schools' Conference last Friday, and apparently this is the thing to do, so we're going to give it a try! I'm not 100% certain how this blog will evolve; I have maintained edublogs in my time in faculty, and classroom websites when I was teaching, but never anything quite like this before. So, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm open to suggestions - whatever you as my readers would like to hear about, I'm happy to post about. I'm looking forward to discussing different strategies, books, and educational happenings, and discussing them with you in this new space.
Over the last eight months I have had the distinct privilege of working with some of the most dedicated parents and students in the Greater Toronto Area. The one thing that struck me about the community at North Toronto Academy is how well everyone works together to the benefit of the students. It really is a holistic approach to education here - so refreshing in comparison to some of the larger institutions I have encountered in my career. With that in mind, I hope this blog will become a positive space for building community, making connections with you and amongst yourselves, and a way to keep you in the loop with all things NTA.
Looking forward to our journey together!
Michelle
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great job Michelle. This will be a great way to build a community and generate ideas and discussion around the best ways to help students with ADHD and/or LD do better in school. Doug
ReplyDelete